The first batch of Zero Gravity programmes are now finished. Keep an eye out for the new upcoming programme dates soon.
At Zero Gravity we have developed a 6 week Skateboarding programme starting Monday, October 3rd from 6:00 pm, this will suit the absolute beginner level to advanced levels. Starting from the basis of learning the sport, safety rules within an indoor skatepark.
Skateboarding was added to the Olympics with the hope that it will instill the Summer Games with a jolt of youthful rebellion.One way it will do that in Tokyo is by starring true youth.The youngest athletes in the sport have reasonable expectations to win medals.
Kokona Hiraki of Japan is 12 (she will turn 13 a few weeks after the Olympics), but two bigger favorites are 13-year-old Sky Brown of Britain and 15-year-old Misugu Okamoto of Japan.
- Learn the foundations of skateboarding
- Skatepark etiquette, safety rules with the skatepark
- How to get started rolling with correct foot positions
- Learning to tic tac, push and turn
- Learn to skate the banks and quarter pipes
- Dropping in on the ramp is our final major goal
- Meet new friends, build better balance and learn new tricks