ROLLERBLADE 6 WEEK PROGRAMME
The first batch of Zero Gravity programmes are now finished. Keep an eye out for the new upcoming programme dates soon.
We hold Rollerblading very close to our heart here at Zero Gravity with owner Neville Dunbar dominating the aggressive skating scene from a very young age, and still to this day.
Over the 6 week programme, we will take your child from a complete beginner to being a confident skater. Over the weeks you will be learning the basis of skating, skatepark ettiequte, how to roll, how to brake, along with progressing to skating the banks and ramps and hopefully we’ll all be dropping in on Week 6.
We have an all inclusive package again for the programme. We have a special deal with a sponsor of mine and long time friend Conor from Kaltik Hardware from Dublin. Not only will you be supporting us you will be supporting Ireland’s only aggressive kids skate company, and the products speak for themselves. With multiple different adjustable sizes ranging from 2 – 5 uk, and 3 – 6 uk which suit the kids perfect.
ZERO TO HERO
Our record with lessons and programmes has been amazing with all the kids progressing at an astronomical rate.
- Suitable for the absolute beginner levels
- Fully supervised coaching
- Learn the foundations of Rollerblading
- Skatepark etiquette, safety rules with the skatepark
- Learn all components on aggressive skates
- The foundations of the grinding plats on skates and different trick positions
- How to get started rolling with correct foot positions on flat surface
- Learning to balance ad get rolling on the skates
- Learn to skate the banks and quarter pipes
- Dropping in on our ramps is the major goal
- Mega fun Rollerdisco On Week 6
- Proven track record in professional Rollerblading
- Meet new friends, build better balance and learn new tricks
- Build confidence and communication skills